For Current Google Grantees
Coming in July 2019!
Google Grantee Story Telling
Utah Training 2019
4-H's CS Pathway Program Overview
The primary purpose of data collection for the next three years is to collect information to evaluate the process of building a CS Pathway. Contact Mary E. Arnold, Ph.D. for more information. email@example.com
In the webinar, Dr. Mary E. Arnold, from Oregon State University, goes over the process and expectations of the evaluation process, including the role that PI and Co-PI will play in data collection. Click the link below to watch!
- IRB Information for grantees (to use to complete your university’s IRB application if required)
- Determination of “Not Research” for this project by Oregon State University
- Instrument for less than 6 hours youth participation
- Instrument for 6 or more hours of youth participation
- Overview of the CS Pathway Process Evaluation presented at the Utah training