A portfolio is an organized collection of a person’s progress, achievements, contributions, and efforts that demonstrate accomplishments, size and growth over time. 4-H Portfolios contain important records that can be utilized in applying for scholarships and future employment. Portfolios set the stage for organization, record keeping and leadership.
4-H Portfolios for State Competition are due by 5:00 p.m. in the State 4-H Office on February 15, 2017
4-H Portfolio Information
- All Forms (PDF Printable version)
- All Forms (PDF Fillable version*)
*If using, please tab or click out of the box you are working in before saving in order to update the form correctly.
- Fillable PDF by Section
- All Forms (Microsoft Word version)
- Microsoft Word Documents by Section
- Portfolio Dividers
- Portfolio Submission Form (Required)
Portfolio Training Videos