Western AgCredit Scholarship
$500 ($250 per semester) scholarship to be used toward the cost of tuition at Utah State University in Logan.
DONOR: Western AgCredit
- Be graduating from high school or a college undergraduate currently enrolled, or planning to enroll, at Utah State University for the upcoming Fall semester. (This does not include those enrolling in the Weber College of Nursing Program at USU.)
- Have and maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Have been a resident of Utah and member of Utah 4-H for a minimum of 2 years and have outstanding 4-H achievements.
- Major in the College of Agriculture.
- Have not received a President’s Leadership Council or other full tuition waiver.
- Submit the required application and materials before the due date.
- Become an active member of the Collegiate 4-H student organization.