Leadermete - Volunteer Leader Conference
Connect, discover, network, share ideas and energize your 4-H experience through workshops and classes designed to help Utah 4-H volunteers!
Leadermete 2017: ABRA KANABRA!
March 23-25 in Kanab, Utah
Registration for Leadermete is now open!
How to make a Contact Profile in 4-H Online
Click here for Video Tutorial
- Select "I need to set up a profile"
- Fill in the requested information and click "continue"
- Helpful hint: Use a personal email address when setting up your family profile. Do not use your usu.edu email that is associated with your 4-H County Manager profile.
- Member List Screen. Here you can enroll as a Contact in 4HOnline.
- Under "Add a New Family Member" select "Contact"
- Then press the add button and fill in the requested information and click "continue"
- Click "continue" again on the "Add a Group" page.
- At the bottom of the page locate "Register a Member in an Event
- Select your name and the event "2017 4-H Leadermete
- Registration options will then be displayed